Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening weekend rifle season idiots.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RatTerrier

Opening weekend rifle season idiots..... Empty
PostSubject: Opening weekend rifle season idiots.....   Opening weekend rifle season idiots..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 12:35 am

I'm new to this site but I'm letting as many people know as possible about these guys because they're not safe n they're inconsiderate to others.......

So there I was, 10:30am Sunday morning sittin in a blind with my son on a point with a few good rubs in the area. When all of the sudden ring ding.........ring ding.........ring ding................................................................................................ RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........a fricking chainsaw opens up for 30 frickin MINUTES about 75 yards from where we were. 2 people passed the blind LEAVING the area as me n my son were taking it down.....AND THEN..........*POW....POW.....POW POW POW POW*.......I THINK THEY BUILT A fricking GUN RANGE TO PLINK AT WHILE IN DEER WOODS IN THE OPENING WEEKEND OF RIFLE SEASON!!!!! It's probly a good thing I play by the rules......because I could be hell on someone if I was a sorry mother Fkr.......

If anyone goes to Gary Sherer WMA....A.K.A. Bolen Hollow.....be aware of these idiots....these guys were at the back of the property....you come to a Y and take a left n the road ends at thier camp right by the creek. My old man is close to them in a round Military Artic tent.....he's got some crapy neighbors down there about 100 yards from his camp!

Here's some bad pics.....if my son wouldn't have been there I'da had some GOOD pics to plaster all over any OK forums I could find.....these will work though!

idiots
Back to top Go down

Opening weekend rifle season idiots.....
Page 1 of 1