Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hog Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AZCOWBOY

Hog Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Hog Hunting   Hog Hunting I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 4:21 pm

Has anyone heard about this place or know anything about it? Any info at all about it good or bad?

http://www.oklahomaboarhunters.com/Boar_Hunting_Ranch.html

Thanks
AZCOWBOY/Roger
Back to top Go down
Davey Crocket

Hog Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hog Hunting   Hog Hunting I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 2:28 am

Well i ain't never hunted there..however i am originally from pawnee and still go that way every now and then..All i can say is it is a HIGH FENCED HUNTING RUNCH..Take it as you want..
Back to top Go down
AZCOWBOY

Hog Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hog Hunting   Hog Hunting I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 10:24 am

Davey Crocket wrote:
Well i ain't never hunted there..however i am originally from pawnee and still go that way every now and then..All i can say is it is a HIGH FENCED HUNTING RUNCH..Take it as you want..

I was thinking about that High Fenced thing....They really didn't say alot about that all that was said when I talked to him was that there was lots of big Hogs and that I would get a shot...I just don't think I'm into that just don't see the sport in HIGH FENCE HUNTING....
Thanks Davey for the info...I just can't see the fun in hunting like that...Just my take on that kinda hunting..

AZCOWBOY/Roger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hog Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hog Hunting   Hog Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hog Hunting
Page 1 of 1