Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deer Hunting !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AZCOWBOY

Deer Hunting !! Empty
PostSubject: Deer Hunting !!   Deer Hunting !! I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 11:34 am

Ok guys how is the Deer hunting going ???
I'm waiting to hear about it..And waiting to see some
pictures.

Good Luck..
AZCOWBOY/Roger
Back to top Go down
Davey Crocket

Deer Hunting !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer Hunting !!   Deer Hunting !! I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 5:46 am

Well.. i ain't been out yet..Between being sick and the crazy weather and work i aint been out..YET...lol..
Back to top Go down
AZCOWBOY

Deer Hunting !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer Hunting !!   Deer Hunting !! I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 10:53 am

Davey Crocket wrote:
Well.. i ain't been out yet..Between being sick and the crazy weather and work i aint been out..YET...lol..

Davey,

I hear what your saying...I hope you get better that flu bug is going around out here too..You guys have been getting a lot of rain I see... I'm getting thing ready to go here deer hunting the end of Oct. And the work thing I know how that is it sucks but we all have to do it...

Roger
Back to top Go down
Davey Crocket

Deer Hunting !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer Hunting !!   Deer Hunting !! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 3:19 am

Well thank you and i am all healed up however your right about the rain...it's all its been doin for the last couple of weeks it seems..Good luck on your adventures and maybe the weather will straighten out here soon. And as far as work goes..well your right about that..if only i could take off and live the mountain man life without gettin in trouble by the law or my girlfriend..lol..
Back to top Go down
Davey Crocket

Deer Hunting !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer Hunting !!   Deer Hunting !! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 3:19 am

Well thank you and i am all healed up however your right about the rain...it's all its been doin for the last couple of weeks it seems..Good luck on your adventures and maybe the weather will straighten out here soon. And as far as work goes..well your right about that..if only i could take off and live the mountain man life without gettin in trouble by the law or my girlfriend..lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deer Hunting !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer Hunting !!   Deer Hunting !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deer Hunting !!
Page 1 of 1