Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twister

whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? Empty
PostSubject: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 1:01 pm

hey whats the sitrep on the currant mayes county hawg locations and populations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sfarns
Admin
sfarns

PostSubject: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 8:30 am

I have been getting lots of people telling me that the hogs in Mayes county are getting out of control. I know severl different places where there have been 100 or more spoted at one time."spavinaw area" I dont think it would be hard to get permession to hunt them. Just asking is the KEY. Kevin has shot 2 himself while picking through a herd of 60, lol. Their are plenty of hogs around so lets start killing the little bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://oklahomapublichunting.com
twister

PostSubject: Re: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 10:46 am

I`ve been told,there are a few off ledbetter corner,and nw of town there are some tearing up the fields,but it private land only...
Back to top Go down
prikev
Admin
prikev

PostSubject: Re: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 11:01 am

I know theres some around the pumpback and theres lot of land that you can go hunt on, but man its all hills and I dont know what area they are at for sure. Ive seen them off of hwy 82 right by the pumpback turnoff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oklahomapublichunting.com
twister

PostSubject: Re: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 11:10 am

hey if ya can shoot me a PM on where I can IF i can get into pumpback,last rumor I heard was that cherokeenation was going to open it up to hunting,against ODWC wishes... Shocked
Back to top Go down
waldo

PostSubject: Re: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 10:25 am

i doubt it will get opened up again. a couple of yrs ago they posted the area i used to hunt and others too. i know the cherokee nation has no say so on that land. it's owned and controled by grda. they are not hunter friendly. the cn may own land near there but immediatly around the pumpback is grda land. go look at all the posted signs
Back to top Go down
twister

PostSubject: Re: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:44 am

Shocked

but GRDA affraid
they aren`t friendly to any hunters
Back to top Go down
waldo

PostSubject: Re: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 5:21 pm

most land owned by grda is posted. alot of peaple confuse them with the corp of engineers. the corp controls a bunch of land of which most is open to public hunting. there may be some grda land open to the public but i personelly don't know of any. and they don't have any maps. back when we could hunt they couldn't tell us where their boundries were. since , all that land has been posted. try getting a map of the fort gibson public hunting area.
Back to top Go down
twister

PostSubject: Re: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 10:18 am

I fully understand that,gettin maps reliable info of the ft gibson area,has been a bit of a chore.
I get told about all the great hog hunting there but I can`t get any reliable info on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?   whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the mayes couty hawg sitrep?
Page 1 of 1