Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OCT 1st..only a day away..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davey Crocket

OCT 1st..only a day away.. Empty
PostSubject: OCT 1st..only a day away..   OCT 1st..only a day away.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 7:47 am

The weather has finally turned the air nice and crisp and once again fall is here. Only a day away until the opening of archery season. As i am sure many bow hunters have spent the last couple of weeks or so fine tuning their bows and getting that final practice in ,in hopes of that once in a lifetime trophy or maybe just to put meat in the freezer for the family. Archery season is the kick off for deer hunting all across the state, and coveted by many outdoorsman and woman. I write this to wish each and all headed out to the hunting area good luck. Remember that if the opportunity arises and you have the chance to introduce a child or a new comer to the sport of hunting do so.
Back to top Go down
AZCOWBOY

OCT 1st..only a day away.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCT 1st..only a day away..   OCT 1st..only a day away.. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 5:12 pm

Davey Crocket wrote:
The weather has finally turned the air nice and crisp and once again fall is here. Only a day away until the opening of archery season. As i am sure many bow hunters have spent the last couple of weeks or so fine tuning their bows and getting that final practice in ,in hopes of that once in a lifetime trophy or maybe just to put meat in the freezer for the family. Archery season is the kick off for deer hunting all across the state, and coveted by many outdoorsman and woman. I write this to wish each and all headed out to the hunting area good luck. Remember that if the opportunity arises and you have the chance to introduce a child or a new comer to the sport of hunting do so.

Davey,

Good Luck !!! Let me know how you do and pictures if you can get some...
And good luck to the rest of you also......

AZCOWBOY/Roger
Back to top Go down

OCT 1st..only a day away..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oklahoma Public Hunting :: Equipment :: Archery-
Jump to: