Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Friendly Reminder.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davey Crocket

Just a Friendly Reminder. Empty
PostSubject: Just a Friendly Reminder.   Just a Friendly Reminder. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 3:26 am

Well as many of you know fall hunting season is just around the corner. This is the time when many of us break open that bow case and head out to practice or ensure our rifle sights are still the same as when we put our rifles away from last season. This is just a friendly reminder that with tough econmic times, that may or may not have affected us personally, that if you look at craigslist or such examples of web based (sale your own items) their is a rise in sporting goods for sale. There is no easy way to say it but thieves are ever more present with todays tough economy. I had pelts from last trapping season get stolen from our storage shed. This was not a huge loss finanially for me however it was quite disappointing.Along with the thivery came food from a deep freeze located in the same building,(Now under lock and key). It was not all of it but it was enough to notice over time. This is not say that it will happen to you,but be mindful of your gear, it may not seem like something anybody else would want but if it can be stolen and then sold for any price the thieves has made a profit.
Back to top Go down
sfarns
Admin
sfarns

Just a Friendly Reminder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Friendly Reminder.   Just a Friendly Reminder. I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:03 am

That is sad some people just can't help themselves to other people's property. I guess nothing is safe from a thief.
Back to top Go down
http://oklahomapublichunting.com

Just a Friendly Reminder.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oklahoma Public Hunting :: General Chat :: Trapping-
Jump to: