Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who I am, who are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
60ACRES

60ACRES

Who I am, who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who I am, who are you?   Who I am, who are you? I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 11:00 am

My name is Darris (just like Harris, but with a D).

I love the outdoors, always have. I grew up fishing & hunting qual. As I got older, I started hunting for squirrels, rabbit, deer, bear. I havent killed a bear, but I have a great "pucker" story though...

One of my grandfathers fished with lures, the other with live bait. I had the best of both worlds!

One grandfather hunted qual & trained bird dogs. I would follow him thru the fields of central Oklahoma for miles each fall.

I had moved to Van Buren when I was around 9 or 10, until I got thru school. Moved across the river to Fort Smith, married, divorced, remarried to the perfect woman.
We just recently moved back to my homeland of Oklahoma. We built on the back of my property so it takes about 5 minutes to reach my house after you go thru my gate off the dirt road. (I will not hear anymore thumpin stereos anymore!)

I am in the process of getting some chickens going (French Black Copper Marans). I have some guineas, but as far as farm animals, nothing yet...

I have two Boston Terriers, they are the best. Though my oldest has lost a battle with glucoma and had to have both eyes removed, he is still my best bud.

I have a houseboat and bassboat on Lake Tenkiller, but since I bought the land I dont seem to want to leave. I see selling the houseboat in my near future...

Oh, my wife and I drink way too much beer. She even wants to buy a Kegorator!

Feel free to contact me about anything, I always have an opinion.

Heres my baby with my other baby...
Who I am, who are you? Dsc_0011

Both my boys Gordon (the oldest and blindest) DuPont (aka Super Dupe)

Who I am, who are you? Dsc_0012

My wife, the best! Suffers in the heat of the summer or dead of winter with me!

Who I am, who are you? Dsc_0014
Back to top Go down
okietrapper

okietrapper

Who I am, who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who I am, who are you?   Who I am, who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 11:35 pm

Hey I have a thumpin system in my 4X4 whats wrong with that but the only thing I play that thumps is colt ford and country lol! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/okietrapper

Who I am, who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oklahoma Public Hunting :: General Chat :: New forum members Introduce yourself here...-
Jump to: