Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone else bored with deer hunting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twister

anyone else bored with deer hunting Empty
PostSubject: anyone else bored with deer hunting   anyone else bored with deer hunting I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 1:16 pm

title says it all,everyone else I know ar still avid deer hunters,but I got burned out a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
sfarns
Admin
sfarns

PostSubject: wtf really??   anyone else bored with deer hunting I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 10:23 pm

Man I don't think I could ever get burned out. Even though during the season it can get a bit stressful if your not getting the results you want. Maybe you need to challenge yourself a little more. Instead of a rifle use a pistol and instead of a compound use a re-curve. If you have already done this then never mind.lol.
Back to top Go down
http://oklahomapublichunting.com
twister

PostSubject: Re: anyone else bored with deer hunting   anyone else bored with deer hunting I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 10:55 am

yea well someone " I know " got kinda in hot water for useing a SPEAR, now thats FUN....
Back to top Go down
okietrapper

okietrapper

PostSubject: Re: anyone else bored with deer hunting   anyone else bored with deer hunting I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 9:53 pm

I don't know if you get burned out on hunting how that would feel I just enjoy getting out and sitting in a tree even if im not seeing anything but the past two years have been great opening bow season with in 30 min of light i've had deer on the ground
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/okietrapper
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else bored with deer hunting   anyone else bored with deer hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone else bored with deer hunting
Page 1 of 1