Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first deer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marcus_alan

marcus_alan

My first deer Empty
PostSubject: My first deer   My first deer I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 10:08 pm

I first seen the 10 point on sat. but i couldnt get a shot because the brush was so thick, i went back to camp and told everyone what i saw. they said they would have shot the buck in the face if they had to, but i dont shoot to injure and never see the deer again, i shoot too kill. so on sun. evening it was about half a hour before dark and i look behind me and see a deer, so i scoped it real quick, thinking it was the 6 six point i seen earlier i shot it. I was freakin pumped to walk up to find out it was really the 10 i seen the day before.

My first deer Marks_20
Back to top Go down
sfarns
Admin
sfarns

My first deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first deer   My first deer I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 10:48 pm

Nice kill mark. How far away was he when you shot him? Congrats man! About damn time lol.
Back to top Go down
http://oklahomapublichunting.com
prikev
Admin
prikev

My first deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first deer   My first deer I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 10:58 pm

nice buck man
Back to top Go down
http://www.oklahomapublichunting.com
60ACRES

60ACRES

My first deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first deer   My first deer I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:09 am

Good job, the problem... you have to get a bigger one next time... affraid
Back to top Go down
marcus_alan

marcus_alan

My first deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first deer   My first deer I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:35 pm

im not good with distance but i figure it was about 70 yards, good thing was that it fell where i shot it but bad thing was i had to drag the buck around a 300 yard ravine just to get back to the trail and it weighed 140 after i field dressed it, big sob.

And Yes it is about time i think everyone is tired of me wineing about never seein anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first deer   My first deer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first deer
Page 1 of 1