Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
60ACRES

60ACRES

Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? Empty
PostSubject: Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills??   Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 4:28 pm

I guess I am gonna have to climb a tree this weekend so we can have some pictures on here....
Back to top Go down
AZCOWBOY

PostSubject: Re: Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills??   Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 6:12 pm

60ACRES wrote:
I guess I am gonna have to climb a tree this weekend so we can have some pictures on here....

You go get in that tree I waiting to see some pictures.... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
60ACRES

60ACRES

PostSubject: Re: Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills??   Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 10:06 am

This little buck came in to me just after sun up on Saturday. This is my first bow kill.

Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? Buck10
Back to top Go down
AZCOWBOY

PostSubject: Re: Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills??   Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 2:16 pm

60ACRES wrote:
This little buck came in to me just after sun up on Saturday. This is my first bow kill.

Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? Buck10

Hey good looking deer,It looks like it was a great shot did he go far after you shot him?
Conratulations on your first wth a bow.....I hoping to find a place to try it in Nov when
I get there..

AZCOWBOY/Roger
Back to top Go down
60ACRES

60ACRES

PostSubject: Re: Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills??   Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 9:56 am

Thanks. It ran about 40 yards... towards my house! It was probably a 6-point, but he had both antlers broken off. I thought it was just a little spike until he came closer, then I could see them better, so I took him.
It took him all of about 45 seconds to expire.
It was just like you hear about, the shot, the thud, and the arrow in the ground, a clean thru and thru shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills??   Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honestly?? No pictures?? No kills??
Page 1 of 1