Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who am I !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AZCOWBOY

Who am I !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Who am I !!!!   Who am I !!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 4:05 pm

Hey All,

Name is Roger, not sure how I found your web site, but I like it so far and what you guys are doing with it.Well a little about me just a good-o-boy form Arizona been out here sence 1989..Form ILL most of my life but really like it out here..Just trying to meet some guys form OK and to find a place to hunt 2 or 3 day in Nov.I posted in the wanted part of here looking for some place to hunt...I like to do anything outdoors hunting,fishing,camping I think most everything all of you like to do.Well that is a little about me hope to hear form some of you...

Take Care and be safe out there....
Roger/AZCOWBOY
Back to top Go down
weav199

weav199

Who am I !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I !!!!   Who am I !!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 4:50 pm

Welcome! I spent 20yrs in AZ.. Sierra Vista area, Tucson. Now in Oklahoma for 9 yrs. I got way tired of the desert.
Back to top Go down
AZCOWBOY

Who am I !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I !!!!   Who am I !!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 5:19 pm

weav199 wrote:
Welcome! I spent 20yrs in AZ.. Sierra Vista area, Tucson. Now in Oklahoma for 9 yrs. I got way tired of the desert.

Thanks,
I know what you are saying about the desert... I have been to OK 3 or 4 times now and love it there.I have hunted south of Tucson for coues deer fun deer to hunt.I was hoping to find some place to hunt deer or turkey when in Ok in Nov..Just got back from Elk hunting didn't get one but had a great time...Where you at in OK?

AZCOWBOY/Roger
Back to top Go down
weav199

weav199

Who am I !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I !!!!   Who am I !!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 10:59 am

Southcentral Ok., Ardmore area. That buck on the left came out Hickory Creek WMA south of Lake Murray, south of Ardmore. Going to throw my hat into muzzle loading this year. More bucks come out of Osage county than any other in OK. Sooo.. my buddy and I are heading up there soon to scout out an area. Tulsa is about 3 1/2 hrs from me, but I'm hoping it will be worth it. Maybe I'll have a new pic on my profile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who am I !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I !!!!   Who am I !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who am I !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oklahoma Public Hunting :: General Chat :: New forum members Introduce yourself here...-
Jump to: