Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davey Crocket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davey Crocket

Davey Crocket Empty
PostSubject: Davey Crocket   Davey Crocket I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 3:11 am

My name is David but some call me Davey Crocket.It only takes one trip to town with a skinned skunk cap on and people get their ideas of ya. I'm from Claremore and have been most of my life. I enjoy fishing,hunting,and trapping, and most outdoor activitys. I went to school for Wildlife and Forestry Management but wouldn't ya know it as soon as i finally get done with school and look for a job the economy goes to pots. I also enjoy team roping and you can find me on my horse most of the time if i ain't out on the lake or in the woods. I served four years in THE MARINE CORPS, and just within the last year returned to Oklahoma. I aint' married anymore and don't have any kids so i just spoil everybody elses'. There's not a whole lot about me i'm just a simple guy who probably enjoys the same thing as most of you.
Back to top Go down
sfarns
Admin
sfarns

Davey Crocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davey Crocket   Davey Crocket I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 11:33 pm

Hey their Devil pup. lol. You ever see any of the devil pups out at s o i and m c t? lol
Back to top Go down
http://oklahomapublichunting.com
Davey Crocket

Davey Crocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davey Crocket   Davey Crocket I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 12:35 am

Ya i saw a lot of the pups with their tail between thier legs..i used to run from camp horno to soi everyday..lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Davey Crocket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davey Crocket   Davey Crocket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davey Crocket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oklahoma Public Hunting :: General Chat :: New forum members Introduce yourself here...-
Jump to: