Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Oklahoma Public Hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma Public Hunting

Forum for www.oklahomapublichunting.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
m3kcustoms

Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs   Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 7:34 am

We would like to find a farm/ranch that needs some hog control. We are very experienced hunters as well as respectful. The whole animal would be removed with no evidence left behind. If you’re interested in getting rid of your wild hog problem email me.
m3kcustoms@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
sfarns
Admin
sfarns

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs   Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 7:47 am

I am actually going hog hunting Friday evening. How many people are you talking about here when you say we? I may be going Saturday also just depends on what kind of action we see Friday night. Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
http://oklahomapublichunting.com
m3kcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs   Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 10:15 am

We are from Minnesota, We are wanting to hunt some time late Sep. We would love someone to hunt with and show us around. Thanks for your reply...

sfarns wrote:
I am actually going hog hunting Friday evening. How many people are you talking about here when you say we? I may be going Saturday also just depends on what kind of action we see Friday night. Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
sfarns
Admin
sfarns

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs   Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 3:34 pm

Let us know some dates when the time gets closer we can prob work something out.. If we are not booked.
Back to top Go down
http://oklahomapublichunting.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs   Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: A place to hunt wild hogs
Page 1 of 1